Our religious education vision at the First Unitarian Church of Worcester is to provide faith development learning opportunities that foster spiritual growth in children, youth, families, and adults. Together, church staff and volunteers develop, implement, and maintain five areas:
- Strong foundational programs for Unitarian Universalist (UU) children and youth.
- Vibrant educational programs appropriate for all stages and ages of spiritual development.
- Meaningful opportunities for people of all ages to engage in “faith in action” projects highlighting social justice, leadership development, and mentoring.
- Spiritual exploration programs for adults, including covenant groups that explore religious, spiritual, historic, and value themes.
- Engaging multigenerational programs that nurture the spiritual development of UU families.